Search engine optimisation (SEO)
SEO is a necessary weapon in your marketing armoury. Used correctly, in tandem with effective landing pages and content, it is guaranteed to bring you new business leads and customers.
SEO improves visibility and branding
SEO alone is not going to make your business a ‘Fortune 500’ company overnight, but what it offers your business is visibility, branding, and traffic.
When people search for your products and services, you obviously want to appear as high in the search engine rankings as possible, but there is value too in simply appearing in search results for terms related to your business.
When you continually show up in search results related to your products and services you gain increased mindshare with potential customers.
SEO brings customers to you
Would you rather set up your storefront on a back street in Woop Woop, or bang-smack in the middle of Surfers Paradise? Quite simply, it’s better to do business on a crowded street corner than it is to set up shop on a deserted island.
That’s what SEO does: it brings web traffic to you. And the good news is: SEO is more affordable than setting up shop in Surfers Paradise.
SEO gives you better ROI
SEO rewards your business for your efforts at a higher rate than pretty much all traditional forms of offline advertising. The reason for this is because SEO allows you to market to people when they are already looking for the products and services you provide!
You don’t have to interrupt their favourite TV show; you don’t take up space in their favourite newspaper or periodical. You just show up when they are looking for businesses like yours.
You don’t have to convince them they need your product or service; you just have to convince them that you are the right business for them. In other words, with SEO, half the battle is won before it even starts.
SEO helps you understand your customers
Google Analytics tracks website traffic and this amazing tool provides more data and metrics than you can shake a stick at. The analytics show you how your customers search and browse and this information helps you make more informed decisions regarding your business and its strategies.
Keep the following statistics in mind regarding SEO:
- Search and e-mail are the Internet’s Top 2 activities
- Companies that blog have 434% more indexed pages. And companies with more indexed pages get more leads
- In-bound leads cost 61% LESS than out-bound leads. An example of an in-bound lead might be from SEO. An out-bound lead might be from a cold call.
- A study by Outbrain shows that search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while out-bound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
- A study from Slingshot SEO shows 18% of organic clicks on Google go to the #1 position, 10% go to the #2 position, and 7% go to the #3 position.
Let maxmoment interactive manage your SEO for you
Our service includes some - or all - of the following, you choose:
1. In-depth Keyword Research
We weigh up the cost vs. benefits of targeting specific terms
- Keywords are chosen based on keyword search volume, competitiveness, and paid search and site analytics data, if these are available
- 5-10 keywords are identified to optimise rankings
2. Website Audit
This is aimed at identifying opportunities for your website to successfully improve search engine rankings
- Audit of usability, site architecture and technical recommendations
- Research into any possible search engine red flags with recommendations
3. Content and Optimization Recommendations
Your website content can also be evaluated and assessed with a view to optimising your chances of attracting more website traffic
4. Google Analytics Code, Google Webmaster Tools Setup / Troubleshooting
One of the greatest advantages of advertising online is the ability to track a plethora of actions taking place on your site, and tweaking your online marketing strategies accordingly
- Directions for using Google Analytics and Google Webmaster on your website
- Recommendations on which actions on the website to track
5. Competitive Analysis
This service focuses on identifying why your competitors are ranking above you in organic results, as well as helping to uncover the techniques they have used to obtain their high rankings
- Includes analysis of two competitor websites
- Current rankings for up to 10 competing keywords
- Keywords currently optimized for by the competition - in content, titles, and link-building
6. Monthly Maintenance
- Website performance reporting
- Monthly SEO Ranking reports for all 5-10 targeted keywords
- Ongoing optimization of homepage and internal pages for SEO - implemented if approved and FTP/ CMS access available
- Submission to 25 directories to generate inbound links, with submission fees paid by client
- Competitive link analysis and acquisition
400 - 600 word BLOG article written for your business using campaign keywords
Submission of optimized articles to PR Web for syndication (recommended for newsworthy events)